Dr. Ian Shtulman
Dr. Ian Shtulman grew up in chiropractic. As a second-generation chiropractor, he experienced the lifelong benefits of chiropractic since the day he was born.
After undergrad at the University of Florida, he pursued his chiropractic education at Life University, where he graduated with high honors and was awarded the prestigious Philosophy Distinction from the faculty.
Dr. Shtulman’s passion for family care led to additional training from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and subsequent Webster Technique Certification and Diplomate in Chiropractic Pediatrics, levels of expertise achieved by only a two other chiropractors in all of Florida. His advanced education in pediatric and prenatal chiropractic has allowed him to serve patients for 7 as the staff chiropractor for a free-standing birth center. He is currently a member of the faculty for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, teaching other chiropractors how to better provide care for pregnant patients and children.
Dr. Shtulman lectures on perinatal chiropractic at professional conferences, local healthcare organizations, and throughout the community. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his college sweetheart, Sasha, and their young sons, Aaron and Benjamin.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Magna Cum Laude, Pi Tau Delta, Chiropractic Philosophy Distinction
Life University College of Chiropractic
- Diplomate in Chiropractic Pediatrics Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice
- Webster Technique Certified
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- B.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Cum Laude; University of Florida
- Florida Chiropractic Society, CE instructor
- Palm Beach Pediatric Society
- Secondary amenorrhea in a young woman
- Pubic symphysis pain and dysfunction in a pregnant patient
- Failure to thrive, GERD, colic, & difficulties breastfeeding in a 3-month-old girl
- Bedwetting, dysponesis, and dysautonomia in a 17-year-old male
- Constipation and bedwetting in a 10-year-old female
- Double footling breech and vaginal twin birth in a pregnant patient
- Inflamed tonsils and adenoids causing sleep apnea in a 2-year-old girl
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- HypnoBirthing International Conclave
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association – CE
- Florida Chiropractic Society – CE
- Children’s Healing Institute
- Palm Beach County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Midwives Association of Florida – CE
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Life West Chiropractic College
Dr. Ian speaks on behalf of chiropractic care for the entire family. Come to an event or ask Ian to host one for you.
Shtulman Family Chiropractic is active on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us!