Dr. Ian Shtulman
Dr. Ian Shtulman grew up in chiropractic. As a second-generation chiropractor, he experienced the lifelong benefits of chiropractic since the day he was born.
After undergrad at the University of Florida, he pursued his chiropractic education at Life University, where he graduated with high honors and was awarded the prestigious Philosophy Distinction from the faculty.
Dr. Shtulman’s passion for family care led to additional training from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and subsequent Webster Technique Certification and Diplomate in Chiropractic Pediatrics, levels of expertise achieved by only a two other chiropractors in all of Florida. His advanced education in pediatric and prenatal chiropractic has allowed him to serve patients for 6 years at the county’s only free-standing birth center.
Dr. Shtulman lectures on perinatal chiropractic at professional conferences, local healthcare organizations, and throughout the community. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his college sweetheart, Sasha, and their young sons, Aaron and Benjamin.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude, Pi Tau Delta, Chiropractic Philosophy Distinction; Life University College of Chiropractic
- Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice, Certified in Pediatric Chiropractic
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Webster Technique Certified
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology – Cum Laude; University of Florida
- Florida Chiropractic Society, CE instructor
- Palm Beach Pediatric Society
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association – Continuing Ed.
- Florida Chiropractic Society – Continuing Ed.
- Children’s Healing Institute
- Palm Beach County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Midwives Association of Florida – Continuing Ed.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Life West Chiropractic College