Dr. Nina Farah
Dr. Nina Farah comes from a family of healthcare providers and felt the calling to serve from a young age. In her time at Life University studying chiropractic, she completed post-graduate work in prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She has been certified in Chiropractic Pediatrics through the Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice, a designation received by only a handful of chiropractors in Palm Beach County. She has a particular passion for working with children with neurodevelopmental disorders which she studied with Dr. Robert Melillo, a world leader in the field of study.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude; Life University College of Chiropractic
- Certified in Chiropractic Pediatrics – Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice
- Webster Technique Certified – International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Additional training in childhood neurodevelopment disorders with Dr. Robert Melillo
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association – Webster Technique Certified
- Florida Chiropractic Society
Dr. Ian speaks on behalf of chiropractic care for the entire family. Come to an event or ask Ian to host one for you.
Shtulman Family Chiropractic is active on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us!