Dr. Hayley Miller
Dr. Hayley Miller learned the value of chiropractic care when she began as a patient during her childhood. Her personal experience with chiropractic inspired Dr. Miller to dedicate her life to sharing the benefits with other families.
Dr. Miller received her undergraduate degree in her native state of Michigan at Grand Valley State University, where she competed nationally in volleyball. She went on to earn her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University, receiving high honors for her commitment to her studies.
During chiropractic school, Dr. Miller fell in love with chiropractic for expectant moms and children, a passion fostered through her involvement with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Her Webster Technique Certification represents her knowledge and skills in a chiropractic technique that is particularly helpful in restoring balance to the pelvis during pregnancy. She continued her training in birth work through the Sacred Doula retreat and training, offering special insight into birth and perinatal care.
Dr. Miller is an avid runner and is excited to enjoy the Florida sun while serving families in our community.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude; Life University College of Chiropractic
- Webster Technique Certified – International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- B.S. in Health Professions – Cum Laude; Grand Valley State University
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association – Webster Technique Certified
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Sacred Doula – completed training retreat in 2016